At G.A.L., safety is our first consideration We were the first elevator manufacturer to address the dangerous situation illustrated here by inventing Fault Monitor, eliminating the possibility of running the car with its doors open. If safety is your first consideration, consider Fault Monitor from G.A.L., the most trusted name in door equipment for over 60 years.
Features of the Fault Monitor™
- Detects faults from intentionally jumped or accidentally bypassed car door contacts or hoistway door interlocks.
- Detects shorted car or hoistway wiring door circuit faults.
- Fault Detection:
- Prevents the elevator from running
- Sounds the alarm bell
- Holds the doors open
- Self-diagnostics ensure the Fault Monitor and door circuits are functioning properly, allowing normal elevator operation.
- Unit installs easily on new or existing elevators.